- Exhaust Smoke
- Burning Oil
- Worn Pistons & Rings
- Stops Exhaust Smoke
- Reduces Oil Burning
- Seals Worn Pistons & Rings
Blow-by is usually caused by gaps in internal engine parts resulting from excess wear. Ring Seal contains viscosity improvers that thicken the oil film filling these gaps.
- Contains high-shear polymers which provide a seal for worn pistons & rings to stop blow-by.
- Cushions and coats engine parts helping to reduce wear and quiet noisy lifters.
- Stops blue exhaust smoke and reduces oil burning.
- Retains oil flow characteristics in hot and cold weather.
- Works on all 4, 6, and 8 cylinder vehicles.
- Use on any gasoline or diesel engines.
- Works with conventional, high mileage and synthetic engine oils.
- Add to engine oil anytime.
- Protecting engines since 1921.